You Will Learn
- The role of prototypical inheritance
- The role of the constructor
- Prototypal Inheritance
- Client-Side Data binding techniques that can minimize code
- Key ECMAScript 6 Features
- Using ECMASCript 6 Today with specialized tools
- Getting Started with TypeScript
- Function Techniques
- Data Binding and Templates
- ECMAScript 2015
Private Onsite/Online Pricing for Development Teams
Class pricing is based on the number of class days and number of students in class. We normally allow up to 24 students per class.
The course pricing includes student access to an electronic version of the course manual, lab manual, sample code and lab code. Courses can also be customized if you'd like to run a shorter or longer version of the course.
If you'd like more information on pricing or want to schedule a class for your development team please contact us and we'll be happy to provide addition details.
We don't offer public classes or one-on-one classes for individuals. For public classes we partner with Interface Technical Training and they offer instructor-led classes in Phoenix, AZ or online through their RemoteLive technology.